Marine insurance is a highly specialized area, which brings with itself the requirement of different types of insurance covers. We therefore, place tailor-made business according to the exact needs of clients all around the world by providing the following services (as per each type of cover and marine risks) at all times;
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I)
3rd party liability cover for shipowners.
- Hull & Machinery Insurance (H&M)
Insurance for loss or damage to all types of vessels.
- Freight, Defence and Demurrage (F.D & D)
Legal assistance and consultancy. F.D & D cover insures the shipowner against legal costs to incur from defending or pursuing any claim lodged against the insured vessel.
- Time Charterer’s P&I and F.D & D Liability Insurance
- Certificates of Financial Responsibility (COFR) iro Sea Pollution Liabilities
- Cargo in transit Insurance & Cargo Insurance
- Crew Claims / Crew Personal Accident Cover
- Hull Interests, i.e. Increased Value and Freight
- War, Strikes & Piracy Risks
- Marine Kidnap & Ransom
- Loss of Hire
- Vessel Trade Disruption
- Yacht Insurance
- Charterers’ Cover for GA / Salvage Costs
- Stowaways & Bunker Smuggling Issues
- SOL (Shipowners Liability Insurance)
- Cruise Cancellation Insurance (including terrorism)
- Marina Insurance & Insurance for Stevedore Terminal Operators & Port Authorities
- Insurance for NVOCC operators, Freight Forwarders
- Ships Cash, Concessionaires, Personal Accident Insurance